TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Detailed instructions are given in the login page of the web payment as to the procedure to be followed in case of completed transaction and payment confirmation slip received and also failed transaction. Pls follow the instruction carefully.
Procedures to be followed during online payments through this site.
- Once “Pay” – Option is selected you will be directed for payment through NET BANKING or DEBIT / CREDIT CARD. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Payment process normally takes a few seconds to a minute and once the payment is successful, You will get a PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP and the student has to keep the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case none of the above two happens, and there is heavy delay in any response from the system – if you have not proceeded with payment and not given any BANK or CC particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again
- In case you have given all the DEBIT / CREDIT card details or NET BANKING authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account/CC is debited, please dont make any attempt to pay again.Student account will be credited automatically and you will get the receipt on Transaction + 2 date.
- However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you have to make the payment and get PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL confirmation.
In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
There is no cancellation option for the end users after payment is made.
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.