DASM offers a range of soft skill courses that enable students develop interpersonal skills, social etiquettes, professional skills, team skills and time management. After this program students can able to use their communication skills -both spoken and written, problem solving skills and decision making skills.
DASM Conducted management skill development program for final year students of Madras Christian College on 21,28 & 29 April 2022.
Glimpse of MCC Program
Faculty Development Program:
- D.Asokan, Asst. Professor from Department Management Studies, participated in Faculty Knowledge Program on ‘Effective Communication for Entrepreneurial Development and Innovation’ conducted by IBS ( ICFAI Business School) on 4th August 2017 at ‘The Kings’ Hotel- Egmore’.
- N. Gopi, Asst. Professor Participated in the “Conference on Entrepreneurship” organized by Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Sponsored by Small Industries Development Bank of India on 07-03-2018.
- N. Gopi, Asst Professor participated in 2 day Faculty Development Programme on Problem Solving Skills conducted by ICT Academy on 14-12-2017 & 15-12-2017 held at Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology.
- N. Gopi & Mrs. I.M. Christina Febiula attended internal auditor training program on ISO 9001 – 2015 conducted by JVS Quality consultant on 28-04-2017 & 29-04-2017
- S. Revathy, Assistant Professor participated State level Seminar on “Sales Force Academic Alliance” conducted by ICT Academy.