Teaching and evaluation are the two sides of a coin. Exam cell plays a key role in evaluation part. The Exam Cell in DACE is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of Internal Assessment Tests and Anna University Examinations ( both Theory and Practical ) for all courses in fair and systematic manner. The Exam Cell is under the direct supervision of the Principal with two Staff Co-ordinators Mr. V. Dharma Prakash Associate Professor / CSE and Mr. T.N.Balaji Assistant Professor/Chem along with the support of Department Exam Cell Co-ordinators from each department given below:
|S.No.||Department||Name of Faculty Member||Designation|
|1||CIVIL||MR. EZHIL KUMAR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|2||CSE||MR. RAVEENDIRAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|3||EEE||MR. SAMPATH||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|4||ECE||MR. RAJASEKAR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5||MECH||MR. HARIHARAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6||PETROLEUM||MS. YUVARANI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5||S&H||MR. MOHAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6||MBA||MR. GOPI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
Primary Functions of the Exam Cell are :
- Conducting Internal Assessment Tests(IAT) for both UG & PG students
- Monitoring Web Portal Entry
- Conducting Anna University Theory and Practical Examinations
- Exam Cell serves all Examination notices received from University to all concerned.
- Exam Cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection,
- modalities of payments etc.
- Exam Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table for IAT, Collecting question papers, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of
- Examinations, preparing Evaluation summary, etc.
- Exam Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigning them duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- Exam Cell takes necessary steps for evaluation of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the IAT.
- Exam Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
- Exam Cell staff addresses grievances of staff and students on all examination related issues.