Teaching and evaluation are the two sides of a coin. Exam cell plays a key role in evaluation part. The Exam Cell in DACE is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of Internal Assessment Tests and Anna University Examinations ( both Theory and Practical ) for all courses in fair and systematic manner. The Exam Cell is under the direct supervision of the Principal with two Staff Co-ordinators Mr.C.Elayaraja Associate Prof/ECE and Dr.P.Sugumar Assistant Prof/Physics along with the support of Department Exam Cell Co-ordinators from each department.
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number : 8939100044
Primary Functions of the Exam Cell are :
- Conducting Internal Assessment Tests(IAT) for both UG & PG students
- Monitoring Web Portal Entry
- Conducting Anna University Theory and Practical Examinations
- Exam Cell serves all Examination notices received from University to all concerned.
- Exam Cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection,
- modalities of payments etc.
- Exam Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table for IAT, Collecting question papers, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of
- Examinations, preparing Evaluation summary, etc.
- Exam Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigning them duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- Exam Cell takes necessary steps for evaluation of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the IAT.
- Exam Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
- Exam Cell staff addresses grievances of staff and students on all examination related issues.