Grievances Redressal Committee
- According to University Grants Commission guidelines stipulated, our college has established a Grievance Redressal Committee. The Committee functions to look into the grievances lodged by any student. Students may approach the Committee to voice their grievances regarding academic matters, health services, library and other services. Any form of discontent or dissatisfaction on the part of the students can be informed to the Committee. The Grievance Committee also looks into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Convener or member of the Grievance Committee. Grievances may also be sent through online by the link given in college website to the convener of the Grievance Redressal Committee The Committee then redresses the grievances promptly and judiciously. As a result of this mechanism, the institute has pleasant ambient atmosphere and good work culture with in-built goodwill and mutual understanding among the students.
- The main objective of the Grievance Redressal Committee is to promote and maintain a conducive and harmonious educational environment among the students. The Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the College. This is with the following objectives in mind
- Grievance Redressal Committee is formed in order to keep the healthy working atmosphere amongst staff, students and parents.
- This Committee helps Students to record their complaints and solve their problems related to academics, resources and personal grievances freely and frankly without any fear of victimization.
- To keep the dignity of the college high by ensuring conflict free atmosphere in the College by promoting good Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship.
- To ensure effective solution to the grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- In order to advising Students of the College to respect each other and be patient whenever any occasion of conflict arises.
- To advise all the students to refrain from stirring up students against other students, teachers and College administration.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal. Ragging Complaints will be handled as per ragging rules.
- Woman Harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines by respective sections.
Grievance Redressal Committee
- As per UGC guidelines, all complaints shall first be addressed to Grievances Redressal Committee (GRC).Whose composition shall be as follows
|S.No||Name||Designation||Role ||Contact Details
|1||Dr.G.Uma Gowri||Principal||Chair Personemail@example.com
|10||Ms.A.Afra Iman||Student/IV ECE||Student Repfirstname.lastname@example.org
|11||Mr.Mohamed Isthiak ||Student/IV ECE||Student Repemail@example.com