Principal DACE- Dr.K.Raja along with AICTE VICE CHAIRMAN Dr.M.P.POONIA EXCHANGING MoU Under Margadarshan Scheme.
Principal DACE- Dr.K.Raja along with AICTE VICE CHAIRMAN Dr.M.P.POONIA and other member colleges EXCHANGING MoU Under Margadarshan Scheme.
1. Dr.K.Raja – Principal – DACE
2. Dr.J.Sendhil – Professor & Head-Petro & IQAC Coordinator
3. Mr.R.Sampath – Associate Professor –CSE & Maragadarshan Programme Coordinator
- The Principal Dr.S.N.Murugesan –REC and V. Prasanna Kumari, Chief coordinator of Maragadarshan Mentor Institution welcomed the Mentee institute coordinators and Principals are assembled at conference hall.
- MoU copies were circulated to all the Principals for their verification and endorsed their institution seal and signatures.
- The Chief Coordinator of Margadarshan Dr.V.Prasanna kumari gave a presentation about the various activities carried out under the scheme.
- The presentation focused on conducting 2 FDPs/ year ( 6 Days) on the NBA accreditation process which enables the mentee institution to understand the NBA accreditation process and make them to proceed for NBA.
- Apart from this the institute will support in 1 day workshop/semester which will be conducted at the mentee institution for which the resource person support will be provided by the mentor institute.
- 3 Guest Lectures/semester will be conducted at the mentee colleges for which the resource person support will be provided by the mentor institute.
- As a first initiative it is planned to conduct first FDP from 16.12.2019 to 21.12.2019 on Awareness about NBA Process –OBE and Academic Quality Assurance. The Mentee institutes are informed to depute 3 faculties from their side.
- After the presentation all the Principals assembled for the photo session along with chief coordinator and Principal of REC.
- The Formal inauguration function Dr. M. P. Poonia, Vice chairman, AICTE presided over the function.
- Thangam Meganathan, Dr.C.R.MuthuKrishnan former IITM Director and advisor of REC, Dr.Pattabiraman, Former TCS Accreditation, Industry Academic Advisor REC and Dr.SanjeebKumar Patnaik- Director, Academic Courses Anna University were also present as a part of the function.
- M. P. Poonia, Vice chairman, AICTE insisted the importance of Quality in education and the various challenges faced in the higher education and also insisted quality education will sort out the challenges in nation building.
- M. P. Poonia, Vice chairman, AICTE also come out with different statistics in today’s employment opportunities compared with China and India.
- C.R.Muthukrishnan Advisor REC concluded the function with vote of thanks.