DACE is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, India. NAAC Accredited with B++. DACE is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
DACE was started in the year 2002 and is currently offering
B.E-Computer Science and Engineering,
B.E-Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
B.E-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
M.B.A – Master of Business Administration
How & When to Apply for Various courses offered
- The Office of DACE is the nodal point for international students. Foreign/ NRI students will generally be admitted at the beginning of academic year commencing in May to August every year.
- Visit our college website dhaanish.in. Registration form is available in our college website.
- Send an email to email@example.com or make a call to +91- 9840720640 to the Office of Admission for any further details/queries.
- Contact our Local Authorised Admission In-charges.
- Foreign Citizens (FN), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), OCI (Overseas Citizens of India), NRI (Non Resident Indian) students and NRI sponsored students can apply under the Foreign/ NRI category.
- 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at higher secondary level/intermediate/+2
- Academic Transcript / Mark sheet Secondary and Higher Secondary.
- Candidate should have studied English as one of the subject in Higher Secondary level.
The undergraduate admissions are based on merit and grades obtained in the qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2 examinations of India).
- 10th Mark Sheet, 12th Mark Sheet or Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Testimonial / Transfer Certificate & Migration Certificate.
- Passport and valid visa copy/Copy of Citizenship card (for Nepal & Bhutan students only).
- Photo – Passport size 6 copies.
- Equivalence Certificate obtained from Association of Indian University, New Delhi.
- Candidate should get approval from FRRO ( After Arrival at college )
- Once eligibility criteria are met, Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) will be sent to the Candidate.
- After obtaining Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) , the candidate is eligible to apply appropriate student visa.
- Once the visa is obtained, Confirmation Admission Letter (CAL) will be sent to the candidate.
- After obtaining Confirmation Admission Letter (CAL) the candidate has to transfer Rs. 50,000 INR to the College account through online payment mode.
- The remaining amount of fees has to be paid along with original certificate at the time of arrival.
- Candidate admission is confirmed only after getting approval from Director of Technical Educations , Chennai and Anna University Student Affairs, Chennai
- Academic Year starts from First week of August every year.
Student can apply for a Student Visa in your nearest Indian Embassy or Consulate. You will have to apply for a Student Visa based on the confirmed admission letter issued by the Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering.
DACE has an excellent infrastructure with sufficient class rooms and lab facilities required for all the departments. In addition, every department has a smart class room and additional rooms for Tutorial sessions apart from seminar halls. DACE is backed by dedicated team of faculty members and supporting staff in each department. All the departments have equipped with resource persons qualified in diversified fields relevant to the branch of Engineering.
DACE has an excellent centralized computing facility for their students, housing more than 600 high configuration systems in a fully air conditioned location spread over 25000 sq.ft. with net connectivity to cater the curriculum needs, to provide value added courses, to meet the Industry needs, to conduct workshop on emerging topics, and to enrich the knowledge and skill set of the students from all disciplines. DACE has net connectivity with 48 Mbps speed and free Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the campus including the hostels.
DACE has a centralized Library with a rich collection of over 30000 volumes of books, 48 journals and magazines in printed form. On line access to journals and magazines is provided with JGATE, N-LIST, DELNET, apart from the membership of Anna University and British Council Libraries. DACE has a research wing namely TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH INCUBATION CENTRE (TRIC), which cultivates research in the young minds. TRIC aims to promote, encourage and support innovative research by the students of DACE, through various methods. It exhibits the research skills of the students by encouraging their initiatives and guide them to achieve greater heights through inter college project competitions, brings quality publications in research journals and also seeks financial aid for prototype developments. TRIC conducts project EXPO periodically to recognise the talents of the students. TRIC has also encouraged the students to apply for project funding from the state Government.
Our College signed MoU with GODREJ AND BOYCE MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD., Vikhroli, Mumbai 400 079 on 14th February 2017 under CSR activities. The Centre of Excellence Godrej Disha (Ensuring Employability) started at our college and providing training like Basic and advance courses on Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Repairs, Washing Machines and Microwave, & Home Appliances Training.
Tropical climate with rains (moderate to heavy) during October to December; January – February very mild winter or pleasant and March to June – Summer, hot and humid (up to 40 degree C). July to September warm with occasional rain.
Students’ dress should reflect high standards of personal self-image so that each student may share in promoting a positive, healthy and safe atmosphere within the college community. Recommended dress code for students: Girls can wear Salwar Kameez with long tops or Kurtis. Boys can wear formal trousers and shirts.
A well supervised Hostel offering wholesome vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian hygienic food with RO water facility. ,
Since the 1980s Chennai has emerged as one of the leading medical centres of the country. This was a result of the proliferation of private specialty hospitals, especiality those which provide treatment for cardiac.
MoU signed with reputed hospitals nearby Tambaram. Doctors from reputed hospitals visits our campus regularly and monitor our students health.
As per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) there are three types of banks accounts that can be maintained by an NRI / PIO in India.
- Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Account (NRO Account) : Any person resident outside India may open an NRO account with an authorized dealer or an authorized bank for the purpose of putting through a bona fide transaction in rupees. Opening of accounts by individual/ entities of Pakistan and entities of Bangladesh require prior approval of Reserve Bank of India. NRO accounts may be opened / maintained in the form of current, savings, recurring or fixed deposit accounts.
- Non-Resident (External) Rupee Account (NRE Account) : NRE account may be in the form of savings, current, recurring or fixed deposit accounts (with maturity of minimum one year). Such accounts can be opened only by the NRI/PIO himself and not through the holder of the power of attorney. NRIs may be permitted to open NRE account with their resident close relatives (relative as defined in Section 6 of the Companies Act, 1956) on ‘former or survivor ‘basis. The resident close relative shall be eligible to operate the account as a Power of Attorney holder in accordance with the extant instructions during the life time of the NRI/PIO account holder.
- Foreign Currency Non Resident (Bank) Account – FCNR (B) Account : FCNR account stands for foreign currency non-resident bank account wherein a non-resident individual of Indian origin can maintain a fixed deposit in foreign currency and earn regular interest in the same.
The student must be familiar with the quality policy and quality objectives of the college and their departmental goals.
- Students should be very regular in attending all the classes in all days in time.
- College Timings : 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Students are not permitted to enter into the college after 8:30 am and they will not be permitted to leave the college before 3:30 pm in the evening.
It is compulsory to wear ID Card in the college campus and while travelling in the college bus.
- Students in any form is strictly prohibited and sever action will be taken against those who indulge in such activities as per the Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act 7 of 1997.
- Student should maintain discipline both inside and outside the college campus. Any notice of misbehavior or misconduct by the students inside the college campus or while traveling in college buses etc., will be viewed seriously.
- At the time of admission of a student into the hostel and at the beginning of every year, each student is required to submit a duly completed Application Form. The telephone number of the parent with STD code, must be provided.
- The allotment of rooms will be made by the Chief Warden based on the application submitted by the candidate.
- The compulsory study hours in the hostel will be from 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM for boys and girls. This must be strictly adhered to everyday.
- All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardians will have to make necessary entries in the visitor’s book available at the hostel entrance with the security guard.
- Guests are not to be entertained inside the room. Visitors including parents are not allowed to stay in the hostel and all visitors should leave the campus by 6.00 P.M.
- The Hostlers are not permitted to stay in the rooms during College Hours, including Tea break timing. If a hostler is sick, he/she may be permitted to stay in the room only after getting permission from the Warden.
- Day scholars are strictly prohibited to enter into the hostel rooms.
- The hostellers should keep a pollution free atmosphere in the hostel.
- Hostellers are responsible for the maintenance of all furniture and fixtures such as cot, lights, fans, window glasses, toilet pipes and fittings etc. The hosteller should not deface the walls of the hostel building by writing or by pasting posters. If any damage is noticed, the inmates of the hostel will be fined.
- When leaving the rooms for attending classes or for vacation, etc., fans, electrical gadgets, lights etc., should be switched off. Glass windows are to be closed securely.
- Boys can move out of the hostel with permission, only between 3.30PM to 6.00PM on working days and 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM on holidays. If students need permission to go out on any other day and timings for genuine purpose they have to get special permission from the Warden.
- Girls are allowed to go out of the hostel for valid reasons only on Sunday, i.e., between 8AM to 4 PM with the prior permission from the Hostel Warden.
- During holidays students are allowed to go home only after getting permission from the hostel deputy warden, respective HODs and the principal.
- The inmates of the hostel should not indulge in any anti-social activities.
- Hostel fee should be paid in advance for each semester and those failing to pay the fees will be sent out of the hostel and will not be served food in the mess.
- The attendance timing is 8.30 to 9.30 pm for ladies hostel. In the case of Men’s hostel all hostellers have to be present in their respective rooms and keep open the rooms between 9:00 pm &10:00 pm every day.
- The mess timings are as follows and the students should strictly adhere to these timings:
- Breakfast : 00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m.
- Lunch : 30 p.m. to 1.15 p.m.
- Evening Tea : 00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Dinner : 30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Smoking, consumption of pan, gutka, alcohol or any intoxicating material in the hostel rooms as well as in the campus are strictly prohibited. Hostellers found violating this rule will be sent out of the hostel.
- Ragging in any form is totally banned. If any hosteller is found to be indulging in any sort of ragging, harassment to the juniors or to other fellow students, inside/outside the campus, Mess, hostel, he/she will be immediately dismissed from the college and also criminal action will be taken against them as per the rules.
DACE have programme structured as an innovative pedagogy which has enabled the introduction of industry programmes, industry recommended electives, Interaction with High quality international institutions and qualification, up-gradation program for working professionals. We have also formulated industry relevant programmes with partner industries for proficiency development in advanced technological areas.