Dhaanish is actively involved in preparing its students to face the country’s biggest open innovation Tech Fest, ‘SMART INDIA HACKATHON 2022’. On the account which, the INSTITUTION’S INNOVATION COUNCIL (IIC) of Dhaanish Ahmed College of engineering is organizing the Dhaanish Internal Hackfest 2022 for all the students on 26 th March 2022. It is an initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving. Students from various departments compete for the top prizes, who would have the opportunity to work on challenges and get help to,
- Harness creativity & expertise of students
- Spark institute-level hackathons
- Build funnel for ‘Startup India’ campaign
- Crowdsource solutions for improving governance and quality of life
- Provide opportunity to provide innovative solutions to daunting problems.
This Internal Hackfest 2022 will enlighten our young aspiring technophiles with their analytical experience on the basics of strategizing before appearing for such nationwide contest. It is also a wonderful opportunity for all registered candidates to get an exposure of Hackathon atmosphere.