Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering has established the Institution Innovation Council (IIC) which has been approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India during IIC Calendar Year 2019-20. IIC-DACE will work as per the norms and directions of Innovation Cell, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India.
The vision of IIC-DACE is to systematically cultivate to attain Centre of Excellence in promoting innovation in the campus.
- Conduct workshops/seminars/debates/technical quiz among our students and faculty to expose and promote innovative thinking.
- Build up better cognitive skill for engineering and technology students.
- Create a vibrant local innovation system.
- Establish function ecosystem for exploration ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- Start-up supporting mechanism through Entrepreneur Development Cell.
- Network with leading research labs, entrepreneur development cells of premier institutions like IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s and Industries.
- Create interest among students and faculty to actively participating MHRD’s IIC initiatives.