- College buses ply across many routes from Chennai, Chengalpattu, Kanchipuram, Thiruvottiyur, Ennore
- Buses will start from a fixed place on a fixed time and reach the College campus. The starting place and the time will be announced by a separate notice..
- All the buses are new to ensure comfortable and safe travel
- The buses will stop only at the fixed stopping on the way and not in other places. Students are advised to come to the stopping well in advance.
Transport facilities for off-campus Placement Drives
- Students should maintain complete silence and discipline while travelling. If anybody misbehaves or makes a noise or whistles, he/she will be immediately dropped out of the bus. They will not be allowed again to board the bus.
- First three rows of the seats are reserved for the staff members and students are advised to occupy the remaining seats. “Cell phones are prohibited inside the college campus and bus”
Transport for hostel students
- Hostel students of DACE can make use of college buses, which are operated in regular routes, while going home and returning to college.
Emergency Ambulance Services
- Students can avail ambulance service during Medical emergency. This service can be availed by making a phone call to security office (Mobile No: 9789999110).
The Transport Manager,
Contact: Mr. Rajini,
Mobile: +91 978 9999 110